Sunday 14 October 2012

Border Print Placemat with Prairie Point Embellishments!

 One day while on the Timeless Treasures website under Projects...More Quilts... I discovered the Border Print Place Mats designed by Valerie Morton.  I contacted her and bought the pattern - I could barely wait for it to arrive.  It came about an hour before I was headed to the ferry but I first made one with green prairie points before I left.  I then decided maybe I'd like the prairie points to be different colors on each placemat which led to the other three. The main fabric is the Marblehead Rose line.



I also made this set of placemats with four different colors.  I debated putting one pairie point of each color on each placemat - maybe next time.  The main fabric is Flower Doodle by Kim Schaefer for Andover Fabrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment